The topics include but are not limited to:
Information economy and enterprise management
Hybrid intelligent systems
Population Aging and information technology management
Human resource management and digital recruitment
Management and organizational behavior
Accounting and financial information systems
Economic development and deep learning
Big data mining
Performance evaluation and modeling
Artificial intelligence and internet economy
Economic growth and technological innovation
Fintech and financial development
Informationized Public Management
Informationized public affairs management/crisis management
Public management of big data
Public administration in a smart society
Technological innovation of intelligent society (Network intelligence/artificial intelligence/big data/robotics/unmanned vehicle/intelligent industrial system, etc.)
Theory and epistemology of digital humanities
Methodology and technology system of digital humanities
Interdisciplinary integration and boundary exploration of digital humanities
Teaching and professional development of digital humanities
Digital humanities and artificial intelligence
Digital humanities and computing
Digital measurement and cultural inheritance
All papers will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings, and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and CPCI for indexing.
Submission Deadline: March 22 2021
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates Download: New_Template_IEEE.doc
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at: email@example.com
1. Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.